Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Backing Down

Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA) Chairman Bayani "BF" Fernando said that he has no plans of backing down.

Despite not being chosen by Lakas-CMD as their standard bearer, Fernando said that he will run for president with or without a political party backing him up.

He said that he is “dead serious about running for the presidency. I will run even without party’s endorsement."

Not too long ago, Lakas-CMD chose Defense Sec. Gilbert "Gibo" Teodoro as their standard bearer over the MMDA Chairman.

Personally, I will never vote for Fernando. If you've been reading my blog, you'd know how much I don't like the guy.

Of all the presidentiables, Fernando is probably the first one guilty of illegal campaigning. His gargantuan billboards not only spread along EDSA but throughout the metro as well. In fact, tarpaulins of his face were spread throughout the country, when his jurisdiction covers Metro Manila alone.

Even if people tell me that he was able to impose discipline in one city, that doesn't necessarily he can do the same thing across the board.

But that's just me. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment